Oxford School of Dance has been successfully training dancers for 47 years!
Dance This Fall
Classes Begin September 15, 2018 and conclude with a final recital in May
Register online at www.oxfordschoolofdance.com.
Registration is done on a first come, first served basis.
Register early! Class sizes are limited.
Classes begin September 15 and conclude with a final recital on May 26, 2019.
How to register and what you can expect during the year:
• New students and their parents can log on to www.oxfordschoolofdance.com and follow the guided registration process.
• They can also register over the phone or in person.
• Our team is available for face to face consultations. Call or email to book your appointment.
• Dancers will train with a qualified instructor learning dance technique in a team atmosphere.
• Oxford School of Dance has three large fully air conditioned studios with viewing windows.
- Bring a Friend Week
- Santa Clause Parade Performance
- Observation Week
- Picture Days
- Bring a Parent to Dance Week
- Spring Showcase
- Year End Recital
FEES & DISCOUNTS
- No registration fees
- Costumes are included in tuition cost
30 minute class $495
45 minute class $595
Mom & Me 12 Week Session $155
- Family discount – save $90 off your second child’s tuition
- Referral discount – save $50 when registering a friend
- Multiple class discounts – save additional cost when registering for multiple classes
Tuition is payable monthly or yearly
About Oxford School of Dance
Oxford School of Dance represents academic excellence in dance. As a Royal Academy of Dance and Acrobatic Arts accredited dance school, our students learn proper technique from the very beginning. Thoughtful progressions and student examinations allow our dancers to achieve success in their training. Oxford School of Dance has been a home to so many dancers over the past 47 years and continues to be renowned for its strong Ballet and high quality dance instruction.
- Our Facility has three large fully air conditioned studios with parent viewing windows
- Two of our studios have Harlequin sprung floors (same as Canada's National Ballet School)
- A parent waiting area equipped with couches/benches is located on each floor
- Oxford School of Dance is extremely active in our community
- Our highly qualified staff is made up of 9 exceptional teachers and two office staff
- R.A.D. Ballet exams are offered from Pre-Primary - Advanced 2
- Acrobatic Arts exams are offered from Primary – Pre-professional 3
Our exceptional team!
Owner & Instructor:
Ms. Victoria has an associates degree and teaching diploma from the Royal Academy of Dance. She has studied at NBS, RWB, QBS, SAB and Steps on Broadway. Victoria has attained her Advanced 2 (highest level of Ballet) and studied the Solo Seal Award.
Founder & Instructor:
Ms. Coleman founded Oxford School of Dance in 1971. The school has been successfully training dancers for 45 years. Ms.Coleman is also an RAD supervisor who is responsible for the training and certifying of new graduating RAD teachers.
Ms. Heather (R.M.t., Dip F.H.P)
Ms. Heather is a former student of Oxford School of Dance. She did her post secondary dance training at York University. Heather has over 30 years of dance training and over 15 years of teaching experience. Heather has attained her Grade 8 and Intermediate R.A.D. exams.
Ms. Sarah has 13 years of experience training in Ballet, Lyrical, Contemporary, Jazz, and Hip Hop. She has attained her Advanced Foundation Ballet Examination, and is currently training at the Advanced 1 level. Sarah has also been studying music with Conservatory Canada for 12 years. She has her Gr. 8 piano and various other musical accolades.
Ms. Kate (RAD RTS)
Ms. Kate has been a student of classical ballet for 19 years. She has studied in advanced R.A.D. levels and has completed her Certificate of Ballet Teaching Studies through the R.A.D.’s Faculty of Education. Kate has a degree in therapeutic recreation from the University of Waterloo.
Ms. Bailey (Dip Performing Arts, Musical Theatre)
Ms. Bailey has a Performing Arts Diploma from Randolph Academy. After graduating, she performed with the Randolph Theatre, starred in numerous musicals and plays. Bailey is a B.A.T.D. Certified Instructor in Stage, Acrobatics, and Freestyle. Bailey is passionate about dance, singing, acting, and is full of love and support for all of her students!
Ms. Danielle (RAD RTS)
Ms. Danielle is a certified RAD ballet teacher. She attended the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School's Teacher Training Program for one year and interned with the inclusive dance company, Propeller Dance. Danielle enjoys working with small children.
Ms. Emma has spent many years in a dance studio. She trained in Jazz, Lyrical, and Acro, as well as R.A.D. Ballet up to the advanced levels. She graduated with a degree in Childhood and Social Institutions from Western University in 2016.
Ms. Danielle (BFA, BEd, BATD)
Ms. Danielle has been dancing since she was 4 years old and is trained in many different disciplines. She has her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and her Bachelor of Education degree from York University, as well as her BATD Associates in Stage. She has performed with various Theatre production companies and has taught dance for the last 9 years.
Ms. Connie has been a studio Mom at Oxford School of Dance for 12 years. She has three dancing daughters all of whom started at a very young age. Connie is kind, approachable, and ready to answer your questions.
Ms. Julie has been the office manger for 20 years. She is wonderfully organized and very approachable. If you have any questions regarding studio activity, Miss Julie is always available.