Oxford School of Dance has been successfully training dancers for 47 years!
Dance This Fall
Classes Begin September 15, 2018 and conclude with a final recital in May
Register online at www.oxfordschoolofdance.com.
Registration is done on a first come, first served basis.
Register early! Class sizes are limited.
Classes begin September 15 and conclude with a final recital on May 26, 2019.
How to register and what you can expect during the year:
• New students and their parents can log on to www.oxfordschoolofdance.com and follow the guided registration process.
• They can also register over the phone or in person.
• Our team is available for face to face consultations. Call or email to book your appointment.
• Dancers will train with a qualified instructor learning dance technique in a team atmosphere.
• Oxford School of Dance has three large fully air conditioned studios with viewing windows.
- Bring a Friend Week
- Santa Clause Parade Performance
- Observation Week
- Picture Days
- Bring a Parent to Dance Week
- Spring Showcase
- Year End Recital
FEES & DISCOUNTS
- No registration fees
- Costumes are included in tuition cost
30 minute class $495
45 minute class $595
Mom & Me 12 Week Session $155
- Family discount – save $90 off your second child’s tuition
- Referral discount – save $50 when registering a friend
- Multiple class discounts – save additional cost when registering for multiple classes
Tuition is payable monthly or yearly
About Oxford School of Dance
Oxford School of Dance represents academic excellence in dance. As a Royal Academy of Dance and Acrobatic Arts accredited dance school, our students learn proper technique from the very beginning. Thoughtful progressions and student examinations allow our dancers to achieve success in their training. Oxford School of Dance has been a home to so many dancers over the past 47 years and continues to be renowned for its strong Ballet and high quality dance instruction.
- Our Facility has three large fully air conditioned studios with parent viewing windows
- Two of our studios have Harlequin sprung floors (same as Canada's National Ballet School)
- A parent waiting area equipped with couches/benches is located on each floor
- Oxford School of Dance is extremely active in our community
- Our highly qualified staff is made up of 9 exceptional teachers and two office staff
- R.A.D. Ballet exams are offered from Pre-Primary - Advanced 2
- Acrobatic Arts exams are offered from Primary – Pre-professional 3
Our exceptional team!
Owner & Instructor:
Ms. Victoria has an associates degree and teaching diploma from the Royal Academy of Dance. She has studied at NBS, RWB, QBS, SAB and Steps on Broadway. Victoria has attained her Advanced 2 (highest level of Ballet) and studied the Solo Seal Award.
Founder & Instructor:
Ms. Coleman founded Oxford School of Dance in 1971. The school has been successfully training dancers for 45 years. Ms.Coleman is also an RAD supervisor who is responsible for the training and certifying of new graduating RAD teachers.
Ms. Connie has been the receptionist at Oxford School of Dance for 4 years. She is wonderfully organized and very approachable. If you have any questions regarding studio activity, Miss Connie is always available.
Ms. Heather (R.M.T., Dip F.H.P.)
Ms. Heather is a former student of Oxford School of Dance. She did her post secondary dance training at York University. Heather has over 30 years of dance training and over 15 years of teaching experience. Heather has attained her Grade 8 and Intermediate R.A.D. exams.
Ms. Kate (RAD RTS)
Ms. Kate has been a student of classical ballet for 19 years. She has studied in advanced R.A.D. levels and has completed her Certificate of Ballet Teaching Studies through the R.A.D.’s Faculty of Education. Kate has a degree in therapeutic recreation from the University of Waterloo.
Ms. Bailey (Dip Performing Arts, Musical Theatre)
Ms. Bailey has a Performing Arts Diploma from Randolph Academy. After graduating, she performed with the Randolph Theatre, starred in numerous musicals and plays. Bailey is a B.A.T.D. Certified Instructor in Stage, Acrobatics, and Freestyle. Bailey is passionate about dance, singing, acting, and is full of love and support for all of her students!
Ms. Danielle (RAD RTS)
Ms. Danielle is a certified RAD ballet teacher. She attended the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School's Teacher Training Program for one year and interned with the inclusive dance company, Propeller Dance. Danielle enjoys working with small children.
Ms. Kirsten grew up training in R.A.D. Ballet up to the advanced levels, as well as training in Jazz, Musical Theatre, Acro and Lyrical styles. She has over 9 years of experience teaching various dance styles. Kirsten is a graduate of the University of Waterloo with a Bachelor of Environmental Studies.
Ms. Emma has spent many years in a dance studio. She trained in Jazz, Lyrical, and Acro, as well as R.A.D. Ballet up to the advanced levels. Emma has a degree in Childhood and Social Institutions from Western University.
Ms. Téa has been training at Oxford School of Dance for 12 years. She has completed all of her R.A.D. Ballet exams from Pre-Primary – Advanced Foundation and is currently training at the Advanced 1 level. Téa attended the Quinte Ballet School for two summers, dancing in the professional division with professional teachers and choreographers.
Ms Angela (RAD RTS)
Ms. Angela is a registered and accredited R.A.D. Ballet educator with 18 years of teaching experience. She has been training and entering students for Royal Academy of Dance Ballet exams from Pre-Primary to the Gr. 8 Award and Vocational levels.
Ms. Avery has been dancing since the age of 7, specializing in Ballet, Jazz, and Tap. She has completed her R.A.D. Advanced Foundation exam and is currently training at the Advanced 1 level. She has also attained her gold medal in B.A.T.D Tap. Avery is thrilled to be joining the OSD teaching staff.